If you are having trouble using a controller with Slime Rancher 2, please try the following:
- Try disabling any third-party software (DS4Windows, for example) to see if that helps.
- If possible, try switching between wireless and cord to connect to your system.
- Check if you have any other peripherals connected, including bluetooth devices, and if so, try disconnecting/disabling them to make sure it's not trying to use a different controller.
- Within Slime Rancher 2, open Options, select Input, and Press Z, then Apply to reset the defaults.
- Right-click Slime Rancher 2 in your Library
- Select Properties
- Select the Controller tab
- Under Override, select "Disable Steam Input"
If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to us with your information!
Be sure to select your platform in the submission form, and then in the description, let us know the model of the controller you are using. It would also be helpful to include your specific operating system version, as well as any specific behavior you are seeing, like if certain buttons or directional controls are having problems, for example.