We are very excited to share our next content update and can’t wait to hear everyone's impressions. As always we’ve tried our best to avoid issues that could get in the way of you being able to provide us feedback.
If you would like to report any issues please check this list first to make sure it's not something that we know about or are actively working on.
As always, we treasure all of our players and are looking forward to your impressions of our version 0.4.0 update!
- The issue with the Deadzone options for controllers was not working has been solved and should fix drift issues that some were noticing
- Fixed an issue where some text was difficult to read under certain lighting
- Fire Slimes should no longer clip through the edges of magma pools
- General spelling and grammar fixes
- Some players may experience locked inventory slots and soft lock after knock out - please reset key bindings to default to resolve
- Players who have unlocked the ancient teleporter in Powderfall Bluffs will see an incorrect teleportation path west of Ember Valley
- The key-binding to access the gadget menu will be double bound if already rebound prior to the v0.4.0 update - please reopen your keybinding and change to resolve
- Non English keyboards will not display the correct keybinding for the “Previous Slot” binding option - please try switching the keyboard language to English as a workaround
- French language keyboards have formatting issues when viewing the keybinding options - please try temporarily setting to English as a workaround
- Currently placed gadgets with placement timers will have those timers reset after updating to v0.4.0
- New Slimepedia UI does not have all audio set up
- In certain locations on snow, placing some gadgets may not display placement as expected
- Visual effects from placing gadgets is pending optimization and may notice frame drop on some GPUs
- Turning on a second boombox will result in both boom boxes being turned off
- Tarr and their splats appear pixelated on Xbox
- Steam’s controller settings may cause PlayStation controllers to display Xbox buttons - disable Steam’s Input to solve this
- The conservatory is currently mapped under Rainbow Fields and will not display as its own area on the map
- Conservatory-related assets and effects are pending additional optimization
- Some Dervish and Tangle Largo combinations have minor texture issues or inconsistencies
- There are some cases of odd behavior that may occur when slimes are stacked due to various factors
- Ringtail Largos appear to have evolved some resistance to Angler Slimes; sometimes they will not be dazed when preparing to pounce!
- The Plort Collector needs adjustment/corrections to the range from which Plorts can be retrieved; moving a step away from the collector should resolve this
- Batty Cotton Largo wings not attached correctly
- Shadows appear on Feral Phosphor Largos
- Sprinting over some objects may cause Bea to leap unexpectedly
- Loading into the game next to an opened Treasure Pod will cause the opening sound to replay